Red Balsamic Vinegar
This Red Balsamic is dark and concentrated and made from the Italian region of Modena. With added fig sweetness it is a thick delicious dressing. It's versatile and can be used with many other ingredients.
- Mix with Olive Oil, honey, dijon mustard, shallots, Garlic Salt and Black Pepper as a dressing
- Marinate chicken or white fish with Balsamic, red onion, capers, parsley and anchovies
- Deglazing the pan after cooking
- With strawberries, sugar and balsamic as a dessert sauce
White Balsamic Vinegar
Produced in the same way as Red Balsamic vinegar, White Balsamic is aged for only one year to maintain its light colour and delicate taste. It is usually used for aesthetic reasons when a lighter colour is preferred.
- Perfect for use with chicken, fish or salads
- Make a tasty vinaigrette by adding EV Olive Oil, honey, lemon juice, Black Pepper and Garlic Salt
- Glaze lamb with a mixture of White Balsamic and honey
- Substitute for regular vinegar